- About Damai Sec
View Main Page >> Principal School Management Committee Our Staff Parents Students Alumni
View Main Page >> Secondary 1 CCA Registration 2017 Secondary 1 CCA LEAPS Briefing 2017 CCA Weekly Schedule 2017 Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports & Games Clubs & Societies
View Main Page >> Testing Training Virtual Tour Announcements School Life
- Our Damai
Principal's Foreword Vision, Mission, Values & Motto School Crest & Song Our Heritage
- Our People
School Management Committee Departments Form Teachers Parents Students Alumni
CCA Weekly Schedule 2018 LEAPS 2.0 Guide Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Sports & Games Clubs & Societies
The Committed and Resilient Damaians
Here in this school, Damaians know that success can only be achieved when they have:
• PERSONAL BELIEF - that they can face and overcome any challenges and succeed, be it in studies or personal life &
• CLEAR VISION - of what their goals are, what they want to be and the final destination they aspire to reach in life.
In addition, Damaians also realise that they must invest PERSONAL EFFORT into their studies for them to realise POSITIVE IMPACT and enjoy success.
More importantly, the students are cognizant that since the road to success is often fraught with barricades, bumps and uncharted terrains, they must have GRIT and stay RESILIENT to overcome these difficulties and sometimes, failures.
JULIE EMILIA D/O JOE PANDIAN from 4A1 2017
LYSSA ELLIE LAFUENTE SORONGON from 2E2 2017
- Class Timetable 2018 (Semester 2)
- ITE Early Admissions Exercise for 2019 Intake
- Polytechnic Early Admissions Exercise 2018
- 2018 Secondary 3 Class Lists
- Book and Stationary List for the year 2018
- Streaming - Subject Briefing Slides
- The Committed and Resilient Damaians
- EDUSAVE CHARACTER AWARD
- Student Council
- Zika Virus Announcement
Address: 4800, Bedok Reservoir Road (479229)
Tel: 64436848 Fax: 64425629
Copyright © 2018 Damai Secondary School. All rights reserved.
Click here for Website Privacy Statement