Release of 2020 GCE O Level Results
1. The results of the 2020 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level) Examination will be released on Monday, 11 January 2021, 2.00pm.
2. Given the ongoing COVID-19 situation, arrangements have been made for school candidates to receive their results from their respective secondary schools – in their individual classrooms instead of gathered as a cohort as in previous years.
3. Only school candidates collecting their results will be allowed entry into the school premises, and they will be expected to observe the Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in place.
4. Students are to be appropriately attired for the occasion – proper grooming, smart casual and proper footwear - and to report to their former classrooms between 1.40 and 2.00 pm. Students are advised not to arrive earlier than 1.40 pm to avoid intermingling with current students and overcrowding, in accordance to SMM.
5. School candidates who are unwell, on Quarantine Order, Stay-Home Notice or Leave of Absence on the day of the results release, should not return to school to collect their results. Instead, they may view their results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) results release system at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.45pm on 11 January 2021. The system will be accessible from 11 to 25 January 2021.
6. School candidates who are eligible for SingPass can use their SingPass account to access SEAB’s online results release system. School candidates who are International Students can access the results release system using the SEAB-issued PIN sent to their email addresses which their schools had provided to SEAB.
7. For more information, please refer to parent’s letter dated 27 October. Click here to view the parent’s letter.